First Flush 2022
Spring has arrived and so the first harvests worldwide begin!
Darjeeling First Flush
This year again we are pleased to offer you our excellent spring tea selections from the growing regions of Darjeeling and Nepal. The excellent First Flush qualities in the tea growing area Darjeeling from the gardens Maharani Hills, Sourenee as well as Glenburn encourages us to continue offering them this year as well.
Furthermore we are pleased to offer you the new Darjeeling First Flush from the organic tea garden Sivitar, which convinces with a fresh and mild taste.
All four black teas are characterized by their particularly flowery-fresh taste. To achieve this unique taste, only the young, tender green and fresh shoots are picked for our first flush teas. To preserve the freshness of these teas, we receive the first pickings by air freight. This fast transport preserves all the fresh aromas that give our teas their very popular Darjeeling character.
Discover this year's harvest from the following Darjeeling first flush gardens:
- Darjeeling FTGFOP1 First Flush Sourenee Organic Tea (Item No 00348) – available!
- Darjeeling FTGFOP1 First Flush Maharani Hills (Item No. 00341/00335) – available!
- Darjeeling FTGFOP1 First Flush Glenburn (Item No. 00363) – available!
- NEW: Darjeeling FTGFOP1 First Flush Sivitar Organic Tea (Item No 00365) – available!
For more Darjeeling teas, such as First Flush tea from the garden Margret's Hope or Second Flush teas from the gardens Makaibari, Okayti or Pussimbing click here.
Besides Darjeeling, there are other growing areas that meanwhile produce excellent first flush qualities comparable to Darling.
Among them are the Guranse tea garden in Nepal. The tea garden provides a very pleasant first flush with many tips that make for a smooth and comparatively green cup.
- Nepal SFTGFOP1 First Flush Guranse Organic Tea (Item No. 000625) - available!
[Translate to EN:]