Favourite colour: YELLOW in Rainbow-Cocktail
Rainbow colors with tropical twistWollenhaupt Tee GmbH
- 200 ml sparkling mineral water
- 1 pinch of blue food coloring
- 200 ml cooled fruit tea favorite color: YELLOW (infused with double dosage of tea)
- 200 ml mango juice
- 60 ml grenadine
- For mixing and serving: 2 cocktail glasses, 1 teaspoon, fruit and umbrellas for garnish
A real classic cocktail from the 80s! Just as shrill and colorful as the fashion style were the cocktails in this time.
We have revived the 80s in this cocktail and combined all favorite colors in one glass.
Color the mineral water with the blue food coloring. Mix the double-brewed fruit tea with mango juice and divide between 2 cocktail glasses.
Carefully add the grenadine to the fruit tea-mango mixture with a teaspoon along the rim of the glass. This creates a red, orange and yellow layer.
The green and blue layers are created when the blue water is added to the in the same way. The colorful rainbow cocktail is ready.
Garnish with fruit and umbrellas.
- Portions2 glasses
- Cooking Timeup to 10 minutes