- Dosage: 1 level tsp (per 250 ml)
- Brewing Time: 2-4 min
- Brew Temperature: 100°C
- Growing Region: Assam
- Province: Dibrugarh, District Assam
- Leaf: Delicate leaf structure, medium proportion of tips
- Cup: Medium-strong, malty
Article No: 00119424003203119421
Assam TGFOP1 DirialWollenhaupt Tee GmbH
The Dirial tea garden produces a fine, hard rolled, long and very wiry leaf with golden tips. The flavour of the leaf is mildly malty and highly aromatic. The copper-red infusion delights with its slight spiciness, sweetness and a special elegance.
- Suitable for all water qualities
Labels and Variety Cards
Also order printed labels and variety cards for this tea!
Packaging Unit: 1 kg