- Dosage: 1 level tsp (per 250 ml)
- Brewing Time: 2-4 min
- Brew Temperature: 100°C
- Growing Region: Ceylon
- Province: District Ratnapura, "Medium Grown"
- Leaf: Coarse, tightly rolled leaf
- Cup: Light infusion, fresh and aromatic
Article No: 00209424003203209429
Ceylon OP PettiagallaWollenhaupt Tee GmbH
Ceylon Pettiagalla deliciously combines the aroma of sweet honey notes and malty nuances with the subtle taste of fresh fruit. A balanced, slightly fruity Ceylon with a copper-red infusion and appealing citrus notes.
- Classic, popular for years
Labels and Variety Cards
Also order printed labels and variety cards for this tea!
Packaging Unit: 1 kg