- Dosage: 1 level tsp (per 250 ml)
- Brewing Time: 2-3 min
- Brew Temperature: 100°C
- Growing Region: Ceylon
- Province: District Uva, Eastern Highland
- Leaf: Small, darkish broken leaf
- Cup: Deep red-brown infusion, intensive tart-fruity flavour
Article No: 00208424003203208422
Ceylon BOP Uva HighlandsWollenhaupt Tee GmbH
The Uva Highland BOP comes from the largest growing region on the island of Sri Lanka, which has plenty of shady trees and an impressively abundant leaf. The tea has an expressive red-brown infusion with an appealing spicy and slightly fruity taste. The infusion is wonderfully enhanced with a squeeze of lemon.
- Speciality, recommended by our tea tasters
Labels and Variety Cards
Also order printed labels and variety cards for this tea!
Packaging Unit: 1 kg