- Dosage: 1 heaped tsp (per 250 ml)
- Brewing Time: 2-3 min
- Brew Temperature: 70°C
- Growing Region: China
- Province: Province Yunnan
- Leaf: Coarse, green leaf
- Cup: Yellow infusion, fresh, grassy, bitter
Article No: 00588424003203007056
China Green Pu Erh Sheng Cha Organic Tea*Wollenhaupt Tee GmbH
Well-known organic quality tea from the Yunnan region. Unlike its popular black tea counterpart, this green variety, also called “raw or green Pu Erh” tea, is either not fermented at all or only partially fermented during storage. Its infusion colour resembles that of green tea, and it has a mellow and delicate taste.
- Trendsetter with success guarantee
* Certified organic, DE-ÖKO-006
Labels and Variety Cards
Also order printed labels and variety cards for this tea!
Packaging Unit: 1 kg