- Dosage: 1 level tsp
- Brewing Time: 2-4 min
- Brew Temperature: 100°C
- Growing Region: East Sikkim, North India
- Province: East Sikkim, North India
- Leaf: Extremely colourful leaf, very high proportion of tips
- Cup: Reddish-brown infusion, floral and sweet
Article No: 00319034003203319036
Sikkim TGFOP1 s.f. TemiWollenhaupt Tee GmbH
Sikkim is a state in India located in the Eastern Himalayas. An outstanding tea has been produced here since 1969. The tea is quite similar to Darjeeling, but has its own character. The distinct muscatel flavour is accompanied by sweet, fragrant nuances and the tea has a mature quality overall.
- Classic, popular for years
Labels and Variety Cards
Also order printed labels and variety cards for this tea!
Packaging Unit: 2 kg